By Elevation Communications
Every restaurant is looking for an edge -- be it the technology they implement or creative social media marketing. Sometimes it pays off to go old school with marketing planning, like using promotional products to seduce and delight your guests (and staff).
Think about it: they get a great gift and you get to expand the exposure of your restaurant’s brad. It’s win-win.
Here are eight other reasons why your bar or restaurant should think about using promotional products regularly.
- They’re more controllable. While a newspaper or radio advertisement appears to a wide audience, only some of them are actually interested in your products. Through promotional products, however, you can control the distribution in order to achieve more powerful marketing work and a better return on investment (ROI).
- They increase guest interaction. Promotional products encourage your restaurant’s guests to interact with your location and regularly use items such as pens or cups. This increases guest and restaurant interaction, giving a bonus for your restaurant.
- They’re super customizable. They are customizable with thousands of promotional items available for a wide range of price points to meet any budget, subject and marketing goals. In addition, you can choose messages, viewers, colors, and so on depending on your personal choice.
- They’re great gifts & awards. There are many ways to use promotional products, including gifts to your restaurant’s regulars, customer loyalty awards, employee appreciation gifts, sales incentives, raffle items, and direct mail, to name a few. Restaurant operators get a plethora of options to choose from and are only limited by their budget and creativity.
- They are useful. When thinking about the perfect promotional item for your restaurant, think about your guests. What would valuable to them? What would be something they’d like and enjoy? If you choose a promotional item which is valuable for your client then your efforts will always be appreciated. This causes your brand to continue to be exposed.
- They can reestablish a lost connection. If you lose a guest, promotional marketing products are an excellent way to reestablish relationships and reactivate relationships. It shows that you care about their experience and that you’re willing to go the extra mile to make them feel appreciated.
- They create goodwill. Guests, prospective customers, and employees like to receive a gift. A useful or interesting promotional program for your restaurant creates a positive impression and lasting goodwill.
- They build brand awareness. Whether the recipient retains the item or passes it to someone else, people will see your restaurant’s name each time the product is used. This will cause the recipient to consider you the next time they’re in the need for a great meal or atmospheric experience. Items like hats and t-shirts turn your guests into walking billboards.
These are just some of the most important benefits of using promotional products. We know people love to get customized gifts. Handing out promotional products is an easy way to make your relationships with your guests and your staff better while also promoting your business.