Starting in May of 2017, many bars & restaurants will have to follow new menu labeling rules & regulations, as part of conditions of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Find out if your restaurant falls under this new regulation, some examples of what will need to have nutrition labels, and what else you have to do to be in compliance.
- Menu Labeling [Restaurant.org]
- FDA Issues Final Guidance on Menu Labeling [Restaurant.org]
- A Labeling Guide for Restaurants and Retail Establishments Selling AwayFrom-Home Foods – Part II (Menu Labeling Requirements in Accordance with 21 CFR 101.11): Guidance for Industry [FDA]
- Overview of FDA Labeling Requirements for Restaurants, Similar Retail Food Establishments and Vending Machines [FDA]
- Recipe Nutrition Info Calculator [MyFitness]